SIMS has a WOMEN's Cell to build sensitivity to women's issues. The Club conducts programme for female students and for women in the neighbourhood on themes such as women's rights, discrimination, and empowerment. It also DEALS with women's grievances, promotes Gender equality and respect for women, empowerment of women and promotes women entrepreneurships. The Women's Club, at its own level organizes special workshops for girl students on health and other women related issues. The annual International Women's Day Celebrations are organized by the Cell.
Activities of Women’s Cell:
- Conducting Seminars and Workshops on gender issues
- Organizing awareness programmes on women empowerment
- Celebration of International Women’s Day
- Organizing Awareness Rallies on women empowerment
- Deals with grievances from female students on gender issues