SOUNDARYA INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT AND SCIENCE has growing and glowing and diversified placement cell supervised by placement and training coordinators. The cell tries to solve or bridge the gap between industrial requirement and existence.
SCOPE OF PLACEMENT CELL:
- Personality development program
- Efficient public talking
- Key to success in cracking interview
- Manners and etiquettes
- Team management
- Mock interview.
OBJECTIVES OF PLACEMENT CELL:
- To assist students to develop/clarify their academic and career interests, and their short and long-term goals through individual counseling and group sessions
- Maintaining and regularly updating database of students. Maintaining database of companies and establishing strategic links for campus recruitments.
- Gathering information about job fairs and all relevant recruitment advertisements.
- Coordinating with companies to learn about their requirements and recruitment procedures
- Identifying the needs and expectations of the companies to assist them in recruiting most suitable candidates.
- Organizing pre-placement training/workshops/seminars for students..
- Collecting feedback from employers where our students are selected.
- To assist students for industrial training at the end of their fifth and sixth semester.
- To assist employers to achieve their hiring goals.
- To provide resources and activities to facilitate the career planning process.
- To act as a link between students, alumni and the employment community.
- To assist students in obtaining placement in reputed companies.
The Placement cell of Soundarya Institute of Management and Science has moved from strength to strength and has emerged as a destination for many National and Multi-National organizations to recruit the fresh talent nurtured in the campus.
In the journey towards excellence, many milestones were also set by the Placement cell in terms of Quality and Quantity. The excellent infrastructure of the campus facilitates different activities of placement-cell like pre-placement talks, written tests, group discussions and interviews as per the requirements of the Organizations. The consistent placement record illustrates the commitment to the success of the group.
Placement of students in various companies
|Sl.No.||Student name||Stream||Company||Annual package|
|1||Sridhar H S||B.Com||IBM Daksh|
|3||Rukmini||BBM||Northern Trust Bank|
|4||Swathi M||BBM||Northern Trust Bank|
|5||Nethravathi S||B.Com||Northern Trust Bank|
|6||Shobha Rani N||BCA||Accenture|
|7||Santhosh Kumar T N||B.Com||Accenture|
|9||Kushal K M||B.Com||TVS|
|10||Keerthi Kumar D||B.Com||Cross Domain|
|11||Sowmya R||BBM||Cross Domain|
|13||Naveen Gowda K||B.Com||Infosys|
|15||Niveditha M||B.Com||Cape Gemini|
|17||Jayapriya B R||BCA||Uni Tech Incorporation|
|18||D N Tejesh||B.Com||Indian Academy|
|19||Madhusudhan M R||B.Com||Kemwell|
|20||Pavan Kumar R||BBM||ABB Company|
|21||Vinodh Kumar C||B.Com.||Fouress|
|22||Varun N||BCA||SLK Software|
|23||Deeksha T S||BCA||Varun N|
|25||Usha Rani||B.Com||DMT Corporation|
|26||Manjula B N||B.Com||Magnum International|
|27||Girish S||B.Com||Vardhaman threads & yarns limited|
|28||Spoorthi G M||BCA||E-dreams|
|29||Santhosh S||B.Com||Ocwen Financial solutions|
|30||Prasad S||B.Com||Housefull International ltd.|
|31||DAVID.B||BBA||Northern Trust||2.14 lakh P.A|
|32||MEGHA E.J||B.Com||BEGL||1.80 lakh P.A|
|33||MANJULA DHAMI||B.Com||BEGL||1.80 lakh P.A|
|34||ANEESHA||B.Com||BEGL||1.80 lakh P.A|
|35||BINDU SHREE||B.Com||Standard Charted Bank||2.5 lakh P.A|
|36||MANJUNATH PRABHU||B.Com||Standard Charted Bank||2.5 lakh P.A|
|37||DHEERAJ PRAKASH||B.Com||Standard Charted Bank||2.5 lakh P.A|
|38||PAVITHRA.V.K||B.Com||Axa Business Service||1.80 lakh P.A|
|39||MAMTHA||B.Com||Axa Business Service||1.80 lakh P.A|
|40||TRINYA||B.Com||Axa Business Service||1.80 lakh P.A|
|41||BINDU SHREE||B.Com||Axa Business Service||1.80 lakh P.A|
|42||RINI||B.Com||Axa Business Service||1.80 lakh P.A|