VISION & MISSION
The Vision statement of the IQAC:
Determined to tackle the need of quality and assurance to excellence at Soundarya institute of management and science.
The Mission statement of the IQAC:
- In keeping with its Jesuit heritage and identity, IQAC models and experts excellence in academic and professional pursuits.
- IQAC inculcates the capability and dispositions for thoughtful and significant thought, inventiveness, and innovation in its main stakeholders, that is staff and students of Soundarya institute of management and science.
- IQAC also aims to identify and inculcates extra-curricular talent and potential of both staff and students, which will go towards intensification.
Total Quality Management (TQM) Team
|Dr . Suresh C Hegadi||Principal|
|Mr. Keerthan Kumar||Chief executive officer, SET|
|Mrs. Haritha M||IQAC & PG Co-Ordinator|
|Mr. Naveen||HOD: B.Com|
|Mr. Praveen||HOD: BCA|
|Mr. Kishore Kumar||HOD: Humanities|
|Ms. Nischitha||Staff In-charge|
|Dr. Harish PM||Physical education Director|
|Mr. Ranganath||Chief Librarian|
|Mrs. Prithvii Heggade||Staff in charge IQAC|
|Mr.Sai Krishna Vyas||C.A|
STRATEGIES OF IQAC
IQAC shall progress mechanisms and measures for:
- Ensuring judicious, well-organized and progressive presentation of academic, administrative responsibilities
- The significance and excellence of academic and research programmers.
- Optimization and incorporation of modern methods of teaching and learning.
- Ensuring the competence, maintenance and implementation of the support structure & services.
- Research distribution institutions.
FUNCTIONS OF IQAC
- Preparation of the Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR) as per guidelines and parameters of NAAC, to be submitted to NAAC.
- Documentation of the various programmers/activities leading to quality improvement.
- Acting as a documentary centre of the Institution for coordinating quality-related activities, including implementation and spreading of best practices.
- Expansion and relevance of quality benchmark for various academic and administrative activities of the institution.
- Facilitating the conception of a learner-centric environment conducive to quality education for participatory teaching and learning process.
- Collection of feedback response from students, parents and other stakeholders on quality-related institutional processes.
- Distribution of information on various quality Bench marks of higher education.
- Organization of inter and intra institutional workshops, seminars on quality related themes and promotion of quality circles.
The foremost task of the IQAC is to expand a system for conscious, reliable and systematic improvement in the presentation of the institution. The Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) has a significant contribution in the functioning of the Institution.
NAAC/AQAR ACK/ SEPT/ 2015/ KACOGIN18476
NAAC/AQAR ACK/JULY/ 2016/ KACOGIN18476